This section of the website provides links to the research outputs such as post-graduate theses, undergraduate student research, case studies and journal articles as a result of the following activities:
- Field-based action research that is carried out into farmers’ practices and needs by students, working closely with their faculty supervisors. Research is participatory and involves relevant community-wide partners within respective value chains.
- Students, faculty and staff participate in capacity-building workshops in participatory action research, pedagogical design, OER and media production skills.
- Analysis of Spatial Co-integration of Two Major Vegetable Markets in Eastern Ethiopia.
- Integrated Water Resource Management.
- Mekelle University: College of Dryland Agriculture and Natural Resources (2015). Practices on Approaches of Integrated Resources Management in the Case of Abraha Atsbaha Watershed.
- Tadesse, Alem; Gebrelibranos, Tsegazeab; Geberehiwot, Micheale; Mezgebu, Atinkut (2015). Characterization and Impact Assessment of Water Harvesting Techniques: A Case Study of Abreha Atsbeha Watershed, Tigray, Ethiopia.
- Yohanes, Meron (2015). Performance and Challenges of Vegetable Market: The Case of Kombolcha Distric, East Hararghe Zone, Oromia National Regional State, Ethiopia. MSc Thesis: Haramaya University School of Graduate Studies.
Theses (Completed, Examined and Defended)
- Haumbe, E. 2015 Challenges of documenting and disseminating agricultural Indigenous knowledge for sustainable food security in Soroti District
- Yohanes, Meron. 2015.‘Analysis of spatial co-integration of two major vegetable markets in Eastern Ethiopia’.
Publication in Peer-Reviewed Journals
- Geith, C. and Vignare, K. 2013. AgShare Open Knowledge: Improving Rural Communities through University Student Action Research. Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, Volume 17: Issue 2
- Jemal, Y.H. 2015.The Potential of a Multimedia Open Educational Resource Module in Enhancing Effective Teaching and Learning in a Postgraduate Agricultural Program: Experience From AgShare Project Model. Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, Volume 17: Issue 2.